Site Development: Extreme Online Marketing - A secondary area...
(Page 2 of 3 )
A secondary area of consideration is the development of content. This is increasingly outsourced to the freelance writing community.
What a freelance writer can do for you . . .
1) Listen to you to help gain a clear understanding of what you want your website to achieve.
2) Provide ideas that may help you reach those goals.
3) Integrate content to compliment the overall site.
4) Provide informational articles that are optimized for search engines while still allowing the articles to connect with your visitors.
5) Work with you to develop meaningful product descriptions for your site.
6) Work to provide a comprehensive site tutorial for clients if needed.
7) Work to develop an e-course or e-book that helps inspire a level of trust and interest in your products or services.
8) Develop a series of articles for an ezine or autoresponder.
9) Can provide press releases for developing additional interest in your site.
10) Can provide visitors with the vision for your website through either a 'history' section or an 'about us' section.
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Jase Dow