Secrets Of Network Marketing Success
by John Colanzi
Network marketing and the internet were made for each other.
The world is your oyster. It's as easy to send an email around the globe as it is to talk to your next door neighbor.
If that's true how can we explain the fact that 95% still fail in network marketing?
What are the traits of the top earners?
- They have a solid bullet proof marketing system.
- They have the patience of Job.
- They have the persistence of a bull dog.
- They set goals.
- Short term goals
- Internediate term goals
- Long term goals
- They market daily.
- They believe in what they're selling, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- They sell thereselves first.
- They understand what motivates people.
- They train their first level downline members to duplicate their efforts.
- They praise their downlines accomplishments.
- They learn from others.
- They never become complacent. They are always recruiting.
- They keep it simple.
- They stay in contact with their downline and their prospects.
- They go the extra mile. They give more.
- They follow up on leads at least seven times.
- They accomplish tasks in order of importance.
- They concentrate on benefits.
- They automate their efforts.
- They have a daily study plan.
- They are global thinkers.
- They only spend money when it will earn them a profit.
- They reinvest their profits in their business.
- They are willing to step out of their comfort zone.
- They reward themselves when they reach a goal.
- They enjoy what they are doing.
- They are organized.
- They don't waste: 30. They reach decisions quickly. And act on them.
Now that you know the basics, it's up to you to follow through.
Wishing You Success,
About The Author
Copyright © John Colanzi. John publishes the "Street Smart Marketing". To subscribe visit: http://EZMAILER.listbot.com If you'd like to see how John uses this strategy to make money in network marketing visit: http://johncolanzi.com/cash.html
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Developer Shed