Marketing Success in 30 Minutes a Day - Accountability partners...
(Page 4 of 5 )
An accountability partner is simply someone who agrees to follow up with you about things you commit to do. Usually you find someone else who wants support in getting something done. Just as two exercise partners can keep either other motivated and on-track, so can you accomplish more when someone else is checking with you and supporting you.
After several months of partnering with a friend on our weekly goals, I found it quite easy to schedule and keep commitments to myself and to work regularly on my marketing.
What's a good thing to do during your daily - or thrice weekly - marketing exercises?
Here's a list of things you could do:
1. Consider how to improve your marketing message.
2. Call a lapsed client and find out why you haven't heard from them.
3. Call a raving fan and find out why they continue to do business with you.
4. Meditate or pray.
5. Envision how you'd like your business to look in six months.
6. Visit a competitors' store or web site.
7. Make a list of what to do with your marketing time over the next month.
8. Attend a networking event.
9. Study something useful about marketing, business or your industry.
10. Take a walk while holding the intention, "I am open to receiving ideas about how to grow my business."
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Jase Dow