5 Marketing Moves for Business Success - The Money Machine...
(Page 6 of 11 )
The Money Machine goes one step further because you can use it monetize against:
* competing products/services
* the prospect doing nothing
* the prospect doing it themselves
* other things the prospect is already comfortable spending money on
For a free copy of my Money Machine worksheet, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suddenly, your product/service becomes a real "investment": meaning, you can show people the math behind "this much IN" for "this much OUT." There's nothing much easier than selling money at a discount!
Here's another way to move ahead: stop the ridiculous game of "closing the sale." Closing is not a technique; closing is not a trick; closing is not about magic phrases and looks and power games. Closing should be a natural extension of your conversation, and the two most effective questions you should ask your prospect as you near the end of your value-based discussion are:
1. Does what we've talked about so far make sense?
2. What would you like me to do next?
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Jase Dow