25 ways To Make money in Network Marketing Part 1
by Talbert Williams
1. Use your products regularly.
2. Make a total commitment to your program for at least one year.
3. Sell yourself first, then the products and the marketing plan.
4. Spend 90% of your business time with distributors, customers
5. Present your products and marketing plan personally to at
least one person daily.
6. Let everyone know what business you are in. Advertise.
7. Make "understanding people" more important that product
8. Duplicate yourself by making distributors independent of you.
9. Motivate your group monthly by offering money, travel,
recognition and other rewards for specific achievements.
10. Praise your distributor's accomplishments.
11. Mingle with top distributors and ask how they made it.
12. Be persistent - only one out of every 20 people you approach
may get serious about the business or be interested in your
13. Lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training and retailing.
14. Keep it simple: do things others can easily duplicate and copy.
15. Keep in touch - communicate by newsletter, meetings, weekly
calls, postcards, voice mail - pass on pertinent information
16. Conduct simple, brief, dramatic presentations.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%.
18. Satisfy all complaints immediately.
19. Concentrate on what you can do for your distributors and
customers, not on your own profits.
20. Ask for referrals from your best customers.
21. Give customers more than they expect. Everyone loves a free
22. Develop at least 30 retail and/or wholesale customers.
23. Provide one-day delivery service.
24. Believe in your products so much that you know every person
you talk to is going to buy from you.
25. Tell your customers how much you appreciate their business.
Mistake-Proof YOUR business. Donít take our word for it - Check out www.leadsandtraffic.com take a test drive, and prove to yourself that itís the best business-building investment youíll ever make.
© Copyright 2003 by Talbert Williams - Leads and Traffic. All information, links, graphics, titles, words and phrases are protected by copyright. Dissemination of this report is strictly prohibited.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Developer Shed