25 Proven Strategies For Improving Your Telephone Results To Build Your MLM Dowline
by Jason Clark
1. Reap what you sow! What does that mean? Itís vital you keep
prospecting to keep the funnel full. The prospecting funnel is the
life-blood of your network marketing business. Itís the heartbeat of
2. You must use your product or service no matter what you
recommend. If you donít use your product you are going to have a
tough time convincing your prospects to use it. What is your personal
3. Ask yourself what are your prospects most fundamental concerns
are. Become a problem solver match your business opportunity or
product to their primary wants.
4. If you donít succeed totally on a prospecting call, qualify them
for the future. Follow up again in 6 months to check if your
prospects circumstances have changed.
5. Go back to high potential prospects that didnít join or purchase
your product. You have a much better chance when you go back because
you have developed your skills over a period of time.
6. When leaving a message with a machine or person identify
yourself. Identify yourself with your title and where youíre calling
from because it adds credibility.
7. When leaving a message on voicemail speak slowly and clearly. It
gives your listener time to take notes. Always repeat important
8. Prepare your voicemail strategy before making your call. Prepare
what youíre actually going to say. You will sound more confident and
9. Every time you leave a voicemail message be certain to insert
something of value and interest. Your prospect needs a reason to take
10. Donít be too concerned with the best time to call a prospect.
The best time to call is when youíre available. If youíre not on the
phone you donít have any chance reaching anyone.
11. Have call objectives for your day and stick to! When you have
your day planned you will be more focused and likely to take action.
Take prospects from first contact to a scheduled interview.
12. Take each call, as far it will possible go. Have an objective
and reason for your call. If you have an objective of making first
contact to then interviewing your prospect take your call through
this process. Donít have a limited notion it takes X number of dials
to achieve this and make a sale.
13. Do a little more each day. Challenge yourself and you will growÖ
beat your results anyway you can and it will do wonders for your
business. MLM is a personal development program with a pay plan
14. Your opening statement must always address your prospects
primary wants. What is it your prospect wants? Whatís in it for your
15. Begin follow up calls with pro-active phrases like: Iím calling
to review, Iím calling to discuss, Iím calling to analyse, Iím
calling to go over what we talked about on out last call or Iím
calling to continue our conversation from last time.
16. Opening statements should be scripted, but never read. Your
opening statement should come across naturally and conversational.
Write your opening statement the same way as you speak. Role-play
with your upline or coach. Learn it word for word and memorise it. It
helps to establish the opening rapport and learn about your prospects
17. Go back to your inactive down line and call them. ďWe had the
opportunity to work together last yearĒÖ Situations change! See where
theyíre at and if you can work together again.
18. Pause after you have asked a question for two to three seconds
(golden silence). Give prospects time to respond. Donít answer for
them. It applies when they ask you a question. Show youíre concerned
about responding to them. Think through what youíre going to say back
to them. Adds credibility. Take notes about your conversations and
use keywords your prospect has used.
19. Listen for tones and feelings behind your prospects words. There
is hidden meaning in what we say, by how we say it. Face-to-face itís
called body language. It shows youíve been educated on how to do
things properly. How we say something is as important as we say it.
20. Donít get frustrated when someone answers your call and are in a
rush. Accept people can be occupied with others things. Gage your
response, initial questions or call back at a more convenient time.
21. Practice listening on the phone and off. Most of us are guilty
of selective hearing. Learn not to be judgemental or biasedÖlisten to
information and then process it.
22. If you have done everything right your prospect will volunteer
to join or purchase your productÖdonít count on it. Close your
prospects. Simply ask them what their next step is. What is their
plan? When? Follow up and follow through.
23. Use questions to strike with prospects convictions. Their
conviction may not be strong enough yet. Strengthen their convictions
by asking questionsÖ What do you suggest we do from here? They will
24. Ask for a commitment with conviction. Is there any reason why
you wonít join XYZ Company today? Is that your plan? Are going to
join today? Talk in a positive way.
25. Get people to visualise using your product or service. Help
people visualise the success they can have with your business
opportunity. What does it means to them. It comes back down to your
prospects primary wants. What will $4,000 a month allow your prospect
to do? Ask them!
To Your Success,
Jason Clark is a Leaders Club independent marketer who shows
network-marketing professionals how to build happy, productive,
moneymaking, and duplicating downlines! Get a FREE MLM Training Tape
and Discover the 4 Major Pitfalls that Cause 97% of Network Marketers
to Fail! Visit http://www.BeAMLMHeavyHitter.com
ďHave a web site or newsletter? Feel free to use this article to add
valuable content for your business. I only ask the author BYLINE stay
inact and unchanged.Ē
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Website Marketing Articles
More By Developer Shed