How to Profit From Your Ad Space in this Economic Downturn - Auction off remnant...
(Page 2 of 3 )
2. Auction Off Remnant Ad Space. As mentioned above, there are at least a couple of places where you can put your unsold space up for auction. If you prefer you can set a 'reserve' price, under which you are not obliged to sell.
3. Offer Incentives to Subscribers and Previous Advertisers. Your own mailing list is a great source of advertisers! They're familiar with your newsletter and know what type of exposure their ads would receive. Previous advertisers also have this type of first-hand knowledge. Encourage them to book with you by offering great incentives - free bonuses, significant discounts, or anything else of value.
4. Swap Ads. Approach other editors within your niche market and offer to swap ads. This is a great way to increase your exposure, fill your ad space, and do it all without spending a single dime.
5. Barter. Is there something you need but just haven't gotten around to doing it? Use your ad space as a bargaining chip. For example, you could ask a graphic artist to create a banner or eBook cover for you in exchange for ad(s) in your newsletter. To sweeten the deal you could offer an 'endorsed' ad.
6. Go the Extra Mile. Provide prompt, friendly, and reliable service to encourage repeat orders. A little extra attention goes a long ways!
More Website Content Articles
More By Jase Dow