Building a Content Rich Website - Part 1 - It's not all...
(Page 3 of 3 )
It's not all bad because at the end of the day without quality content, your site is nothing and the Google Slap will ultimately result in a better experience for the majority of web users.
In further articles I'll discuss:
* why lots of quality content is the key to lots of traffic.
* how to go about sourcing content for your sites.
* the importance of adding dynamic content to your site, both for the human reader and for the search engine robots
* the different ways of monetizing your site (not just Adsense)
* the vast array of internet marketing software tools available
* the kinds of software that can assist you to build better sites faster
* the kinds of software that help you short term, medium term and long term
* developing an overall strategy for your new "career online"
* how to work smarter and more efficiently
I'll even discuss how to set goals that are congruent with your deepest desires!
Till next time I wish you every success.
About The Author
Byron Stuart is an internet marketer, author and software developer. To find out how to build content rich profitable websites quickly and easily see http://www.ultimatecontentcreator.com.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |