10 Easy Steps For Getting Video On Your Business Website - Make sure you...
(Page 2 of 4 )
2. Make sure you have enough light so that you and your product can be seen. But be aware that you can also have to much light. So the best thing to do is to test your video and the area your going to be shot in. Make sure you look natural.
3. A microphone is important and you need to be heard. If your using a mini-dv camera you can easily get a microphone that can attach from the camera to your clothing. Use make sure you can't see the wire that connects the mic and the camera during your video.
4. Have FUN! No one wants to see a sour face on camera. So make sure you are having fun and that you SMILE. The better you come across on camera the more people would want to buy your product or services.
5. Don't use big words in your video presentation. Keep it short sweet and simple.
6. Once you've finished your recording, watch it. Make sure it's what you want and something that you'll feel proud to have on your website.
More Website Content Articles
More By Jase Dow