Image Effects Using Channel - Windows Effect
Software : Photoshop 6.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Photoshop. Open desired image.
1. Open desired image
2. Go to Channel Palette and Create New Channel. Fill the channel with white color.
3. Filter > Noise > Add Noise (Guassian, Monochromatic, Amount : 25)
4. Filter > Sketch > Halftone Pattern
(Size: 4, Contrast:0, Pattern Type: line)
5. Go to Layer Palette. Create New Layer.
6. Select > Load Selection (Alpha 1)
7. Fill the selection with white color using Alt + Del.
8. Or you can fill the Black color instead of White to get the effect of shadow of window on the face.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |