Software : Image Ready 3.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Image Ready. Create a new file. Type the text. Right chick on the layer and select Render.
2. Make four layer copies of the original layer. You will get the following layer structure.
3. Select second layer.
4. Filter> Distort > Twirl (angle 50)
5. Apply Twirl for rest of the three layers with different amount.
6. Make Frames from Layers. Experiment with the angle value.
7. Set the timings for frames.
8. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
9. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser you want
10. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save Optimized As
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Web Development Articles
More By Developer Shed