Software : Image Ready 3.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Photoshop. Create a new file with transparent background. Draw circle with Shift and Elliptical Marquee tool. Fill it with color.
2. File > Jump To > Image Ready 3.0
3. Animation palette of the file will contain only one frame.
4. Press 8th button from the bottom left which Duplicates current frame.
5. Select the first frame. Move the circle to the bottom left corner of the file using Move Tool.
6. Select the second frame. Move the circle to the top right corner of the file using Move Tool.
7. Select the first frame. In the Animation Palette click the small triangle at right top (marked with red circle).
8. Click Tween. The dialog box will appear. Select the number of frames you want to add for animation. Click OK.This web tutorial was provided by http://www.insidegraphics.com The place of designing solutions.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Web Development Articles
More By Developer Shed