Software: Image Ready 3.0
1. Open Photoshop. Open two images. Make both the images of similar size. Drag the second image on the first file.
2. Make three layer copies of each image. The total nos. of the layers will be eight. Two original and six copies.
3. Cut the images on each layer copy using rectangular marquee. Keep the original layer intact. Cut the 3/4 part of the first copy, 1/2 part of the second copy and 1/4 part of the third copy.
4. You will get the following layer structure.
5. File > Jump To > Image Ready 3.0
6. Make Frames from Layers.
7. Set the timings for frames.
8. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
9. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser you want
10. Save the file with File > Save Optimized or File > Save Optimized As
This web tutorial was provided by http://www.insidegraphics.com The place of designing solutions.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Web Development Articles
More By Developer Shed