Software : Image Ready 3.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Photoshop. Create a new file with transparent background. Draw circle with Shift and Elliptical Marquee tool. Fill it with color.
2. Make two layer copies of the original layer. You will get the following layer structure.
3. Select Move tool and move the circle on each layer in such a way to get the circle one above other.
4. File > Jump To > Image Ready 3.0
5. Click the black triangle (Red Marked). Select Make Frames from Layers
6. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser you want
7. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save Optimized As
This web tutorial was provided by http://www.insidegraphics.com The place of designing solutions.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Web Development Articles
More By Developer Shed