1. You will morph the first text into next in this tutorial.
2. Create a new file.
View > Rulers
View > Grid > Show Grid
View > Grid > Edit Grid (10 X 10 px)
3. Drag the horizontal & vertical guide lines to get the center.
View > Guides > Lock Guides
4. Type 'FUN' with proper size and font. Select the text and convert it to symbol using F8. Delete the text on the stage.
5. Type 'JOY' with proper size and font. Select the text and convert it to symbol using F8. Delete the text on the stage.
6. Drag FUN from the library. Place it to the center of the stage.
7. On 10 th frame insert Key Frame. Insert Blank Key Frame on 30 th frame and drag JOY on the stage. Adjust it to center.
8. Insert Key Frame on 40. Insert Blank Key Frame on 60 and drag FUN again on the stage. Adjust it to the center.
9. Select 10th frame. Press Ctrl+B twice to break the symbol apart. Repeat the procedure for 30 th, 40 th and 60 th frame.
10. Click anywhere between 10 to 30
Modify > frame
Select 'Shape' in the Tweening drop down menu.
11. Also tween the frames from 40 to 60 using shape tweening.
12. Save the file.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware.