Software : Image Ready 3.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Photoshop and open the desired image to be animated.
2. Create a blank layer above the image layer.
3. File > Jump To > Image Ready 3.0
4. Make 4 copies of the image layer. Select the bottom layer
Edit > Transform > Numeric
In the box, input 20 % under scale - Percentage
The image will get contracted.
Repeat the procedure for above three layer using 40%, 60%, 80%.
5. Make Frames from Layers.
6. In the animation palette select 5th frame and tween it with the blank frame.
7. Set the timings for frames.
8. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
9. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser you want
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |