2. Type the text and convert into symbol. Right click on 60 th frame and select insert key frame.
3. Select 1 st frame. Drag the text to the right.
Select 60 th frame. Drag the text to the center. Change the color of the text using tint from the effect palette.
Create motion tween.
4. Right click on 80 th frame. Insert key frame. Fade the text using alpha.
5. Create second layer. Copy the symbol. Drag the layer below the 1 st layer.
6. Right click on 80 th frame. Insert key frame.
7. Select 1 st frame. Drag the text to the right, of the previous text.
8. Select 80 th frame. Drag the text to the extreme left.
9. Create motion Tween.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware.