Software : Photoshop 7.0
Level : Intermediate
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to apply line effect.
2. Desaturate the image by Image > Adjustments > Desaturate
3. Create New file with 1 pixel width, 2 pixel height and transparent background.
4. Keep Black as a foreground color. Fill the top 1 X 1 pixel of transparent background using Pencil Tool.
5. Select All using CTRL + A
6. Create a pattern by Edit > Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
7. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file.
8. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created pattern)
9. Select newly created pattern and fill the image.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |