Kinds of Websites - Which Suits You? - This is the...
(Page 2 of 4 )
* This is the next step up from a static website, where the business can update the website content themselves without having to get hold of the web design company.
* It is not necessarily more expensive to launch a dynamic website than a static website. In the long-run it will in fact be cheaper if you intend to update regularly (which in itself is a good Internet Marketing habit)
* Many businesses publish press releases, photo galleries, project portfolios and other things more relevant to the nature of their business. Online enquiries can also be stored in their back-end as a post to being sent to their email address.
Many mainstream dynamic websites are a mixed hybrid of the following types of websites:
E-Tailers or E-Commerce Websites
* E-Retailers or E-Tailers are websites that allow visitors to purchase products online.
* The website owner uses a back-end to add or remove products and their properties, process orders, analyse sales and more.
* These kinds of websites have become more popular in recent years as the online shopping industry has grown quite considerably (Internationally, at least).
* In South Africa, however, many businesses are hesitant to implement online transactions into their website strategy as it can be expensive to implement the necessary security measures. This often discourages businesses as they are uncertain on whether or not they will see significant returns.
More Web Development Articles
More By Jase Dow