Software : Photoshop 6.0
Level : Advance
1. Create new file with 72 PPI and white background.
2. Click Channel Tab and create New Channel. The file will become black.
3. Select the Text tool and type the text. Deselect it with CRTL+D
4. Select paintbrush with hard edge and create some drops to add more spice or keep as it is.
5. Filter > Sketch > Plaster
Image Balance: 25
Light Direction: Right
6. Channel palette will look like this.
7. Click Layer Tab and Select the Background layer.
8. Select > Load Selection > Alpha1
9. Select any desired color for foreground
10. Press Alt + Del once to fill foreground color into selection
11. You can press Alt + Del once more to concentrate the fill to get proper gel effect.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |