Software : Corel DRAW 10.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw Rectangle with Rectangle Tool.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners and intermediate projects when you start with advance, as we do not repeat the small instructions.
2. Select the middle left point of the rectangle with pick tool. Drag it to the right and right click to get the copy of small rectangle.
7. Select the rectangle of water surface. Apply texture fill. You can change the color of the texture.
Texture Library > Sample 5
Texture list > Hub Cap
8. Create the bottom of the tank similarly and apply texture fill.
Choose the texture of your choice.
9. Create the front and the left side surface of the water. Using Interactive Transparency Tool make these surface semitransparent.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |