Software : Photoshop 6.0
Level : Beginner
1. Create New file. Draw the rectangle. Create new layer and keep the new layer selected. Fill the rectangle with dark color.
2. Layer > Layer Style > Bevel & Emboss.
Keep the selection intact.
3. Select > Modify > Contract (by 7 pixels)
4. Click Gradient tool. Select lighter color as background. Linear gradient should be on. Drag the tool over the rectangle from left to right.
5. Select > Modify > Contract (by 1 pixels)
6. Drag the tool over the rectangle from right to left.
7. Select > Modify > Contract (by 1 pixels)
8. Fill the dark color in the image by pressing Alt+Delete
9. Filter > Noise > Add Noise (Monochromatic, Uniform)
10. Image > Trim
11. Filter > Artistic > Colored Pencil
12. Filter > Blur > Motion Blur
(Angle 0, distance 9)
13. Filter > Brush Strokes> Angled Strokes
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |