DotProject Themes----Personalize Your Project Management Website with a New Get-Up - But they are...
(Page 2 of 3 )
But they are not right; there are many clients who may wish a different look and feel for their project management website. In that case you have to change your dotProject themes. The dotProject themes can be changed by anybody with some basic knowledge of php/html.
How to proceed with the theme changing process?
* First you have to get inside your dotProject install directory. Now go through the dotProject file hierarchy.
* You can find the theme content under the folder "style".
* Next you need to copy one of the folders with the name of the theme you are going to create.
* Now you can access and edit the files inside to match your theming needs.
There are two ways of selecting the theme:
1. System Wide - System Admin > System Config > Default User Interface style
2. Per Individual User - My Info > Edit Preferences > User Interface Style
More Web Development Articles
More By Jase Dow