Crooked Edged Photo
Software : Photoshop 7.0
Level : Advance
1. Open Photoshop 7.0. Open desired image.
2. File > New . Open New File with greater size than image. Drag image on the canvas using Move Tool.
3. Open Layer Palette. Select Top Layer. Press Ctrl and click on the top layer to select an image.
4. Select > Modify > Contract ( by 4 pixels)
5. Select > Inverse
6. Filter > Brush Strokes > Spatter
( Spray Radius 10 Smoothness 5 )
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |