Creating a flame text effect using Adobe Photoshop
Software: Photoshop 6.0
1. Create new file with 72 PPI and white background. The mode has to be Grayscale. Type the text with thick font.
2. Layer > Flatten Image
3. Filter > Stylize > Diffuse (mode "Darken Only")
4. Blur > Gaussian Blur (Radius 1.0)
5. Distort > Ripple
6. Image > Mode > Index Color
7. Image > Mode > Table Color
(Choose "Black Body ")
This web tutorial was provided by http://www.insidegraphics.com The place of designing solutions.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Web Development Articles
More By Developer Shed