Cracked Text Effect
Software : Corel DRAW 9.0
Level : Beginner
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text. Try to use thick font if possible.
2. Fill the text with the desired color and keep the black outline.
3. Select Eraser Tool from the toolbox. Keep the Eraser thickness 0.05". It can be adjusted according to the size of the text. Keep the text selected.
4. Erase the text in such a way so that it looks like cracked.
5. Select Interactive Extrude Tool. Drag the cursor and create the extrude effect. Choose the extrusion type from property bar.
6. Deselect the object
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |