15 Questions to Instantly Help You Write a Downloadable Tips E-Booklet
(Page 1 of 3 )
Everyone has something they want the world to know. A downloadable or electronically delivered tips e-booklet is a great way to do that, creating author status and a marketing tool for yourself in the process, with no production expense.You may have considered writing a full-length e-book. Many people entertain that possibility. Fewer have actually followed through once realizing how much time and effort that takes. Instead, a downloadable tips e-booklet can be the ideal way to go, ultimately leading you to writing that longer book, or not.
Here are some questions to get your tips (and cash!) flowing. You can mine your own field of gold by looking at any notes you’ve created along the way, or jotting down things now as they come to mind.
1. What is the single most compelling subject from your experience or knowledge that you want the world to know about? If there are several topics, consider which one you are most passionate about.
2. Can you identify the single most outstanding thing you want people to know? Think about whether it is a new skill, perspective, attitude, or expansion of general knowledge.
3. Why do you want to write an e-booklet? It may be an altruistic gesture to spread the word about something. It might be a marketing tool for a business or book you have or want to have. The e-booklet can be a profit center for you. Maybe you would you like it to be both a marketing tool and a profit center.
4. How would you divide your subject into segments? Look at the possibility of those segments becoming additional e-booklets to develop into a series, or as mini-chapters of one e-booklet.
5. What are you often surprised by that people do not know about your subject area? There could be something that seems so 'common sense' to you, while being highly helpful or enlightening to others.
More Web Development Articles
More By Jase Dow