10 Ways To Keep Visitors At Your Site Longer - Provide a huge...
(Page 2 of 3 )
5. Provide a huge online directory of information
that your visitors could search. The directory must
contain information your visitors would want.
6. Make sure all your web pages load fast or your
visitors will leave fast. Time is precious; they won't
waste it waiting for your site to load.
7. Tell your visitors what's offered at your web site
at the very beginning. If people are confused about
what's being offered they may leave too early.
8. Publish your web site professionally. People will
get turned off and leave if they see a lot of spelling
and grammar mistakes.
9. Make your site text easy to read. Most people
won't strain their eyes trying to read text that is too
small, light or bright.
10. Use headlines and sub headlines all over your
your web site that will grab visitors attention.
More Web Development Articles
More By Jase Dow