Making your website search engine friendly - Search engine optimization...
(Page 6 of 7 )
Search engine optimization strategies at a glance
Here is a recapitulation of warranted strategies aimed at facilitating your website topping the search engine rankings. But, be sure you do not give up or falter midway as it is an arduous to achieve yet potentially profitable proposition.
- Ensure that your website is tested for good load time, dead links and cross-browser compatibility . Netmechanic.com is a good website to do this.
- Optimize you web site pages . Make sure your top keywords appear in your title, meta tags and content.
- Provide quality content that have something unique to offer and that have keywords or key phrases people might search to find your site. If you are into selling products, give something away free (The word "free" is one of the top most searched for words on the net).
- Continually build quality links to your site pages from other well ranked sites on your target search engine.
- Enlist your top keywords and key-phrases and track your listings/ranking in the top 10 search engines and analyze it in a periodic manner
More Search Engine Tricks Articles
More By Jase Dow