Making your website search engine friendly - This is precisely...
(Page 2 of 7 )
This is precisely what is called target phrase. In choosing target phrase, following points should be borne in mind:
- Your phrase should be an important part of the page information.
- It should be accurate. One of the commonly tried hacks with search engine optimization is to try to optimize on a phrase that isn't accurate for the content of the page. It is better to simply avoid it. It may backfire.
- It should be popular. Your target phrase should be one that people are likely to search you with.
You can resort to the following search engine optimization tools to better choose your target phrase.
- Overture is an effective tool for assessing popularity as well as brainstorming ideas for target phrases.
- Google is highly useful for brainstorming target phrases.
- Word Tracker will be of your help in assessing popularity and also comparing how the competitors use the target phrase you're after.
More Search Engine Tricks Articles
More By Jase Dow