15 Tips to increase your Adwords profits - Avoid price wars...
(Page 2 of 3 )
7. Avoid price wars at which a competitor and you attempt to outdo the click price for a keyword continuously mutually. You only see to it that the click price fires into the sky. It is better to find search-terms which consist of several words and which are more precise.
8. Google AdWords offers keyword-options which you should absolutely study. If properly set up you can make sure that your AdWords-ad appears only for example if the Internet-user has exclusively entered your term and no further.
9. Use "excluding keywords". Those ones are keywords for which your ad is supposed not to appear. In this way you do not have to pay for clicks, when somebody is searching for free stuff or only for a pamphlet.
10. Construct for every keyword and for everyone of your AdWords ads an own landing-page. There you can offer especially that which the Internet-user searched for.
11. An own landing-page beside has also the advantage that you can measure exactly how many customers a specific Keyword and a specific ad brought in. You can optimize your displays continuously in this way and increase the purchase rate.
12. Update your AdWords-ads at specific events or holidays, for example to the New Year, Valentine, Easter or Christmas.
More Search Engine Tricks Articles
More By Jase Dow