15 Tips to increase your Adwords profits
(Page 1 of 3 )
1. Create a list with all possible keywords that fit to your product, service or business field.The more the better. So you will get also a lot of keywords which you must pay for only the minimal investment of 5 cents.
2. Benefit from misspelling in order to find keywords which your competitors did not think of. For example if you have a emergency service , do not only bid for "emergency" but also for "imergency", "imergensy" or "immergency".
3. The first position on Googles search result page achieves usually most clicks. However this is also the most expensive position. Give it a try if the second to fourth display position gives you more visitors and more customers for less money.
4. The position of the Adwords-ad is determined not only by the maximum click price that you are ready to spend. Google evaluates also the relevancy of the displayed ad in order to position the Adwords-ads. The more clicks your ad receives, the higher it gets listed.
5. The headline in the Adwords-ad must catch the viewers attention. If you implement the keyword in the header line, you receive considerably more clicks onto your ad.
6. In the ad-text mention one or two reasons, why the Internet user should click on it. Which problem solves your product or service? Do you offer a product at a cheaper price or do you ship without the dispatch charges?
More Search Engine Tricks Articles
More By Jase Dow