10 Tips for Raising Your Search Engine Rankings - Donít just use...
(Page 3 of 3 )
6) Donít just use the most popular keyword phrases Ė the market is so competitive that you should be sure to include some niche keywords too.
7) Make sure that you donít have a lot of irrelevant links on your site. The more closely related to your site your links are, the better your chances of being ranked in a higher position.
8) You need to periodically update the content of your website, even if itís only a slight change, as websites like sites that are kept updated.
9) You need to consider the fact most search engines donít like automatic submissions or multiple submissions Ė submit once, manually.
10) Always be on the look out for SEO news Ė staying up to date and using the latest techniques will help you stay one step ahead of your competition.
Copyright 2005 Anton Cheranev
About The Author
Not long ago, I didn't know ANYTHING about Internet marketing... However, within just 2 weeks, I launched my own website AND learned how to profit from an opt-in list, pull in sales with ezines, make money with Google Adwords and setup my own BLOG! Here's how: http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com/main-10917
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |