10 Sure Fire Tips for Choosing The Right SEO Company - Linking Strategy...
(Page 2 of 3 )
4. Linking Strategy. Any SEO company worth its salt will understand the importance placed on both one-way and reciprocal linking by the Search Engines. Therefore, they should offer and be able to perform an advanced analysis of your website's linking structure and offer to improve it.
5. Customer Care. You should have expert advice available to you within reasonable parameters. Do you want or like to wait for answers to your questions? I didn't think so! A company's philosophy on customer service is your indication as to how reliable they are as a company!
6. Time is of the Essence. If you can't save time using an SEO company, what is the point? They should be able to do their job professionally, without asking for continual guidance from you. You should be free to work on other, more pressing projects, such as developing another income stream!
7. Savings/Pricing. The company should be competitively priced. Always compare the value of their SEO services with price that you will be paying. The prices should be reasonable; this means not too cheap, but not too expensive either.
8. Communication. The company should ask for all of your contact information and offer all of theirs. You should be able to get regular updates as to your site's progress, at any time that you ask for it.
More Search Engine Tricks Articles
More By Jase Dow