What is an Aweber Autoresponder? - As an added...
(Page 3 of 3 )
As an added bonus, Aweber has a referral compensation program as well, so you can benefit by promoting your Aweber. And I managed to sell some accounts and now my Autoresponder is free.
So what you can do now to grow your business:
1. Identify a target group you want to market to
2. Come up with at least 10 follow-ups emails
3. The first email is always to welcome your subscriber and with the download of freebies e.g. free report or e-Book
4. Write down the time intervals you want to send these emails
5. Once you got your Aweber account, copy and paste the emails into the message boxes
6. Remember to on the “click-tracking” so that you can know how many of your members have clicked on the links
7. Let it run and you go to sleep
So, if you have a set of good marketing emails and are still sending them one by one, please stop doing it right now. To start getting the return on your investment that you deserve, get Aweber now!
About The Author
Jhong Ren is the author for My Wedding Blog.To help other Internet Marketers, Jhong Ren has come up with a FREE Traffic Generation ecourse at http://www.romance-fire.com/seoguide.com
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |