What Is Your Attitude Toward Customer Complaints? - Here's the bottom...
(Page 3 of 4 )
Here's the bottom line, successful business is built on repeat business. Why is it that certain customers do not give repeat business? Ever ponder that question? There is an answer you know.
Many studies have already proven the following facts about why businesses do not get repeat customers:
1. Customers have moved away from the area. (3%)
2. Customers have found other friendships. (5%)
3. Your competition was successful in taking. (9%)
4. Dissatisfied for one reason or other. (14%)
5. Attitude of Employee. (68%)
What is most important here is result #5. Bad, indifferent employee attitude is like a cancer that destroys from within. But it is treatable if found in time.
Far and away, it has been proven time and time again, that the attitude of employees can seriously cripple organizations.
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Jase Dow