What In The World Is Infopreneuring? - Think about your...
(Page 2 of 3 )
2. Think about your audience. Far too many infopreneuring failures happen because the infopreneur got caught up in what s/he wants over what the audience does. Remember - in infopreneuring, your market is king (or queen!)
3. Choose a format. Infopreneuring involves writing, speaking, drawing, recording, meeting - or any combination of these methods of sharing information with your market. Pick the one best suited for your needs and skills.
4. Draw up a plan. Infopreneuring won't just happen. You need to devise a plan of action, develop a strategy to follow. You wouldn't start a journey without a roadmap - so don't start being an infopreneur before you've made a plan.
5. Take massive action. Infopreneurs are entrepreneurs. And entrepreneurs are, above all else, massive action-takers. Positive thinkers. Firm believers. You should be the same. The one differentiator is that your 'product' is your information - and that's why what you do is called infopreneuring.
6. Educate yourself. Do it continuously. Infopreneuring is new. It will twist and turn in many exciting ways. You want to be ahead of the curve, not behind the crowds. And that means studying the specialty. Keeping abreast of developments. Expanding your knowledge.
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Jase Dow