The 10 Principles of Success
by Christian Csatari
How do we define success? Webster's dictionary defines success as: theattainment of wealth, favor , or eminence. I think we would agree thatWebster's definition is quite accurate in terms of how we look at peoplethat we perceive to be successful.
I would like to expand on this thinking with the following 10 Principlesof Success
1) Have a Dream- Create a vision for your future, no matter how big oroutrageous your dream is.
2) Develop your Action Plan- Goal setting: Organize your thoughts andfeelings on paper, when you do that they become more real. Tape thesegoals to bathroom mirror, or the refrigerator, somewhere you will see themon a daily basis.
3) Control your Focus- In this day and age of multi-tasking you mayfind this principle hard to follow. However, you must remain focused onyour goals if you hope to attain success. Don't let yourself get distracted.
4) Seek Guidance- Finding a mentor is of the utmost importance! Findsomeone you respect and would like to learn from.
5) Practice Self-Discipline- There will be times when you will be tested,you need to stay on target, and re-focus on your goals.
6) Be Aggressive- I don't know of any successful people that sat aroundand waited for things to just happen! You need to make things happen, takethe initiative and Go For it.
7) Believe in Yourself- If you don't who else will? Be confident in yourabilities to turn things around when things don't look so good. Yourattitude is a little thing that can make a big difference.
8) Be a Pioneer- You will undoubtedly run into people who will tell youit can't be done, ignore them, if you have an idea that has not been triedbefore work to make it a reality. Every great achievement was onceconsidered impossible.
9) Learn to Budget- Put your time, energy and money behind your plan, butdo not forget to budget time for you family! They are the reason for yoursuccess.
10) Love what you Do- No matter what, you must love what you do in orderto live a rich, healthy and successful life.
Christian Csatari is an internet marketer and owner ofhttp://www.inetriches.com a website specializing in multiple streams ofincome, affiliate programs, ebooks, income opportunities and the homebusiness tips newsletter for the work at home professional.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Developer Shed