Sell products faster
By Larry Dotson
10 Ways To Sell Your Products Faster!
1. Give people a deadline to order. Tell people if they order by Jan 28, 2000 they will get a discount or free bonuses. This will create an urgency so they don't put off buying.
2. Offer people a money back guarantee. The longer the guarantee the more effective it will be. It could be a 30 day, 60 day, 1 year, or lifetime guarantee.
3. Offer a free on-site repair service for products you sell. This is convenient for people because they won't have to send it away for repair and they won't have to be without the product for a long period of time.
4. Publish testimonials on your ad copy. They will give your business credibility and you'll gain people's trust. It's important to include the persons full name and location with the testimonial.
5. Give people free bonuses when they order your product or service. The free bonuses could be books, jewelry, reports, newsletters, etc.
6. Allow people to make money reselling the product or service. Tell people they can join your affiliate program, if they order. You could pay them per sale, per click, per referral, etc.
7. Offer free 24 hour help with all products you sell. Allow customers to ask you questions by e-mail, by toll free phone, by free fax, etc.
8. Provide free shipping with all orders. If you can't afford it, you could offer free shipping on orders over a specific dollar amount.
9. Give away a free sample of your product. You will gain people's trust when you allow them to try out a free sample of your product. If they like it they won't hesitate buying it.
10. Offer a buy one get one free deal. If you sell more than one product this type of deal works great. People will feel they are getting more for their money and order more quickly.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing eBooks!
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Developer Shed