Is Your Website Being Read? Why People Don`t Read Your Web Page - We donít make...
(Page 4 of 4 )
2) We donít make optimal choices. We satisfice.
* Weíre usually in a hurry.
* Thereís not much of a penalty for guessing wrong.
* Weighing options may not improve our chances.
* Guessing is more fun.
3) We donít figure out how things work. We muddle through.
* Itís not important to us.
* If we find something that works, we stick to it.
About The Author
Pagethinker is all about web design tips for online marketing. Helping online marketers create effective websites using simple design principles; increase the user experience of your visitors to your website; attract customers and links; sell something! http://www.pagethinker.com
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |