Finding The Right Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity
by Tom Worsley
As the Internet grows and the amount of people using it so does the endless amount of online home business opportunities.
So how does one find the best work from home business opportunities on the Internet today? You could do a search for business opportunities or work from home business opportunities using your favorite search engine such as Google but chances are you will be more confused than when you started. Most web sites listed on Google, (Mine Included) offer a wide range of more than 1 type of work from home Internet business opportunity.
Letís take a closer look at some of the different types of moneymaking opportunities on the Internet.
1) AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
Affiliate programs can actually be categorized into smaller sub categories but most have products that they are trying to sell via a link that you must put on your own web site. There are exceptions to this. For example SFI one of the affiliate programs I belong to will actually supply you with personalized gateway pageís that you can use to sell their products without actually having to create your own web site. All affiliate programs payout commissions when you actually sell something for them.
2) PAID SURVEYS ONLINE
Paid surveys are actually gaining strength fast on the Internet. They offer their members cash for filling out surveys online from comfort of their own home computer
3) MLM OR NETWORK MARKETING
MLM or network marketing is when you actually recruit other sales people into an organization or down line in order to sell products. This type of marketing has been confused with illegal pyramids in the past. But in actual fact some of the largest marketing organization such as Avon, Tupperware and Amway to name just a few can all be categorized as MLM.
These are just a few of the different types of business opportunities you will find on the Internet. As I mentioned above, These 3 categories can be broken down into smaller sub categories. If you have your own web site chances are you can utilize almost all of the above in some way shape or form and create a truly great multiple steams of income business on the Internet.
Choosing whatís right for your web site is the trick. You need to keep everything on your website relative to the theme of your web site. If you start putting stock and bond opportunities on your Affiliate program or network marketing opportunities web site, chances are it will not fit in properly with the rest of your content.
Finding good quality business opportunities that fit in with the theme of your site that will actually pay you a commission is also key. I donít know how many business opportunities I have joined in the past that either didnít fit well on my site or didnít pay out commissions on a regular basis for products and services I have sold.
The only way to find out if something works is to try it out on your site and test it to see if it works or not. Get rid of the non-productive programs and keep the ones that are working for you.
MY TOP 4 PAYING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
1. Strong Future International Marketing Group (SFI)- I have been with SFI for the longest (since 1999) and they have been paying me commissions every month for 4 years and counting.
2. ClickBank is the online distribution center for over 10,000 digital products and services Products marketplace are promoted through our network of over 100,000 online marketers (affiliates). Each vendor selects an affiliate commission percentage for their products in advance. Affiliates promote the products, and refer interested customers to the vendor's web site. ClickBank is one of my most productive opportunities today.
3. Websponsors is an affiliate program that will pay you for both sales and services plus lead supplying programs for other business opportunities.
4. AffiliateFuel.com provides you with the tools and advertising programs you need to maximize your earnings. We are here to help you generate results.
5. Build an attractive revenue stream and enhance site content while maintaining brand identity. Searchfeed.com's 2-Tier Search Engine model pays commissions per click as well as for referred advertisers and affiliates. Easy cutting & pasting of system-generated code lets you choose look and feel. Detailed online reporting included. SearchFeed.com
You can sign up for all of these programs and start earning commission checks by going to the following page on my site.
Tom Worsley is a successful work from home Internet marketer and independent representative for SFI. Owner and Webmaster for http://www.bigmoolla.com & http://kawarthapublishing.com
This article may be re-published on your site or in your newsletter as long as this resource box is included.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Developer Shed