Custom Gift Wrap – Promoting Your Brand - Remember to give...
(Page 2 of 4 )
Remember to give some thought to whether you are going to include ribbons and bows when choosing your design theme and colours. Gift wrap ribbons and bows will add the finishing touch to any gift. Do think about how the fully gift wrapped present is to be packaged for posting if you are planning to gift wrap mail order items. You would most likely include the gift wrap materials along with the product for wrapping by the gift giver, unless you are sending the gift directly to the recipient.
Custom Gift Wrap Design and Print
There are printers who specialise in wrapping paper printing. The same is true of designers. Initially you will need to talk to someone who understands the different processes involved and being armed with sufficient information at the beginning will help.
1. Do you require rolls or sheets?
2. What is your preferred paper weight? eg. 60g., 70g., 80g., 90g.
3. Paper quality? Kraft, Varnished, Metallic.
4. Paper size? Length and width of rolls or sheets.
5. Paper finish? Matt or Varnished.
6. Quantity of sheets or rolls?
7. Colours in design? Standard 1-4 colours, Pantones.
8. Type of printing? Flexo, Gravure, Litho.
9. Any special effects? Metal foil, spot varnish.
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Jase Dow