10 Ways to Make More Money in Business
(Page 1 of 5 )
Don’t you just love Paul Simon? The lyrics to his songs are not only pleasing to the ears, but can be inspirational.Imagine yourself enjoying the warm autumn sunlight while listening to Paul's song, “50 Ways to Leave your Lover”. Now, stretch your imagination just a bit and think about how many "Ways" you can come up with for saving and/or making more money in business...
“The problem is all inside your head
She said to me
The answer is easy
If you take it logically”
So, let’s look at the problem logically for a minute. Here are four basic ways you can increase your profits:
1. You can charge more for your products or services.
2. You can sell more of your products or services to your existing clients.
3. You can find additional clients.
4. You can find ways to cut back on your business expenses.
"Slip Out the Back, Jack" (Simple ways to save money):
So, if you’re on a shoestring budget (and who isn’t these days?), then obviously you need to do everything you can to save as much money as possible, and make as much money as possible, as quickly and easily as possible. Here are 10 simple ideas you can use:
1. Know your target market. Who are your “ideal” customers?
Where do they shop? What do they read? What solutions are they looking for that your business provides?
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Jase Dow