10 Simple Ways To Kick Up Your Internet Sales In Five Minutes Flat! - You should always...
(Page 2 of 4 )
You should always ask your customers what they think of your product. This should provide you with easy testimonials. Make sure you get a picture if you can too of the person giving a testimonial. Offer your customer something in return to encourage this practice.
3. Follow Up. You must follow up with prospects. Do not think for a minute by sending one message to a prospect you will land a sale. Most people have to see your message five or more times before they want to buy from you. Use an automatic service allowing you to send as many auto responders as needed.
4. Provide Free Products. Everyone wants something for nothing. If you want to convince your customers you have something worthy to buy, give away something free. This will dramatically improve your sales. Some of the best freebies include information products like an audio or CD of your book of product.
5. Offer Multiple Bonuses. Customers want what they are paying for and then more. Why not offer a special report, an audio and ebook in exchange for a purchase?
6. Create A Direct Response Website. This limits your customerís selection of products so they can focus on your product page and are more encouraged to buy from you.
7. Build Relationships. The best customers are loyal customers. The only way to attract loyal customers is by gaining your customerís trust and by building relationships.
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Jase Dow