10 Mind Busting Ways To Gain More Orders
by Rudy Cline
1. Automate your online business to save extra time
for marketing and advertising. You could use auto-
responders, time saving software, etc.
2. Host a free hall of fame or museum on your web
site. It should be related to your target audience. It
should attract people just like offline ones do.
3. Write your ideas on paper; bad and good ones.
Don't get an idea and take the risk of forgetting it;
it could be your future income or success.
4. Design your ad copy to target your visitors goals,
dreams and desires. Allow your product to attract
their emotional and physical needs.
5. Create a small treasure hunt. Allow people to get
a discount on a product you sell if they find a certain
graphic somewhere on your site.
6. Have visitors sign-up to receive free promotional
merchandise. It can be hats, bumper stickers, cups,
or anything with your web site print on it.
7. Increase your traffic by creating other web sites
that relate to the latest new fad. You just advertise
your main web site on your fad web sites.
8. Load your site with a wide variety of content.
Your site will become known as an area of regular
reference for many of your visitors.
9. Interview famous people that your visitors want
to know more about. Publish the interview in article
or audio format on your web site.
10. Tell people the purpose of your web site. When
they visit a web site and have to figure out what it's
about, they may get frustrated and leave soon.
Rudy Cline is author of Home Business Tips Newsletter. This letter gives the basic dos and don'ts of starting your own Home Business. For your copy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-2380
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More Online Business Help Articles
More By Developer Shed