How to Learn HTML - The tag for...
(Page 2 of 4 )
- The tag for bold is or .
- The tag for italics is or .
- In HTML, the tag must be placed around the code.
- The tag for a break (skip in the line, hitting to hitting "enter" on the keyboard) is .
- The tag is always around the text.
3. By now, you can write HTML using tags. But what if you want more? Here's some more codes:
To insert images:
To resize images: (size is adjustable)
4. There are many websites that explain HTML more in-depth. Some good sites are Funky-Chickens.com and
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow