How To Write Ads That Pull-In The Money
(Page 1 of 4 )
Before writing the sales copy for your next product, you will have to write a series of ads for the promotion of that product.For example, you might want to promote a new information guide for people who just purchased the Windows Vista software. Here are the main points to consider when you sit down to write ads for your new campaign:
Product Selling Points
1. Write a list of 5 product benefits.
2. Explain in your own words the advantage of owning the product.
3. Write down why your product is different or better than your competition's product.
4. Write down what need your product will satisfy for the user.
5. List your call to action. Describe exactly why the customer should buy your product now.
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow