How-To Make Your Ezine Stand Out From The Masses - A Winning Formula...
(Page 3 of 5 )
A Winning Formula
Successful ezines always have a specific format and formula for their publications.
* Travel by Vasrue focuses on giving their readers specific information that they can use to make good travel decisions. They also provide specific information regarding a choice of vacation options within the context of their currently discussed travel destination.
* The Your Membership newsletter focuses on offering their readers an opportunity to ask questions and to have those questions answered by other readers who have the knowledge to share.
* SiteProNews prefers to provide content that will point you to third-party resources that are related to the current topic.
Once an ezine has found their winning formula, that formula will become their trademark.
They Understand Their Readers
If you do not understand what your readers want from your newsletter, you will never be able to develop a profitable mailing list.
* Travel by Vasrue doesn't leave it to chance. They ask their readers what destinations they would be interested to find specific information. Then they deliver exactly what their readers have asked to receive.
* The Your Membership newsletter is offered on a dozen or so websites that cater specifically to the needs of webmasters who are looking to develop a commercially viable website. While the source of the subscription pretty much defines what their readers want to see in the newsletter, the fact that they rely on the Q&A process to fill their issues helps them to select articles that would be of real interest to their readers.
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow