How-To Make Your Ezine Stand Out From The Masses
(Page 1 of 5 )
This morning, I was contemplating the question of how many ezines (electronic magazines) were currently in circulation. So, I tried to do a bit of detective work.
* Newsletter Access (http://www.newsletteraccess.com/) has nearly 10,000 ezines listed in their database.
* PubList.com shows 150k in their database.
* The ISSN (International Standard Serial Number) database has so far registered more than one million periodicals, many of those being in the electronic format. (http://www.issn.org/)
No matter which set of numbers you follow, there are a lot of ezines competing with your ezine for the same set of readers.
With so much competition in the marketplace for ezine subscribers, it is imperative for us to learn how to develop a loyal following among our own subscribers. In this article, I examine a three ezines that are excelling in the marketplace and building a large and loyal following of readers. I will also look at three reasons why these three e-zines are doing so well.
The Electronic Newsletters That We Will Review...
1. Travel by Vasrue Weekly E-Magazine (http://travel.vasrue.com/newsletter/index.html)
2. Your Membership (http://www.yourmembership.net/)
3. SiteProNews (http://www.sitepronews.com/)
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow