How To Improve Conversion Rates On E-commerce Sites - No Hidden Costs...
(Page 3 of 6 )
4. No Hidden Costs
* Make customers aware of any extra costs at the very start of the checkout process.
* VAT and postage should be clearly mentioned as extras.
* If the amount quoted at the start is unexpectedly different from the final total, customers will abandon the checkout process and shop elsewhere. This will make your conversion rate suffer greatly.
5. Comprehensive Search Engine Marketing
* Customers often browse and return for products. If they can't find you when they return, you will loose the conversion.
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow